I think we’d all agree that waking up and getting our arse to our job is one of the toughest things we humans have to do in this day and age. But fret not my friends, I have come across a magical therapy that’ll get you pumped up for the challenges your boring-ass job puts in your way. Yes, you will be excited about going to that thankless workplace which sometimes makes you want to kill yourself (or your co-workers and/or boss). So please, follow the given instructions carefully in order to experience your “employmental bliss”.
1. Wake up, go to the bathroom, freshen up, have a shower, get dressed, eat a healthy breakfast. After finishing your meal take out your phone, open YouTube and watch the video of “Busy Earnin'” by Jungle. (Video posted below.)
2. Carefully observe the swag and badassity these people are putting into the dance. Listen to the words of wisdom being said.
3. Get into your car (bike/rickshaw/bus or whatever mode of transport you use) and go to your workplace.
4. Once you’ve entered the office, play this exact song on loudspeaker, stand in the middle of the lobby and start imitating the dance moves you learned from the video. Don’t worry about looking like an idiot. You can also ask your co-workers to join you.
5. Remember to repeat the mantra “Too busy earnin’, I can’t get enough” out loud.
6. Please make sure that your boss sees you giving those ‘Such Swag, Much Dope Death-Stares’ (1:52 to 2:10). Do NOT exaggerate the stare otherwise he/she might sue you for sexual harassment. If done correctly, you might get an early promotion because your boss would be so deeply intimidated by you.
7. When finished, walk calmly to your cubicle and continue your work.
Repeat this therapy at least once a week, and you’ll start seeing the difference in your performance and also in the behavior of your fellow employees and the administration towards you.
To listen to more amazing songs like Busy Earnin’ please check/purchase the album of FIFA 15. The people at EA Games know how to compile a perfect soundtrack.