Woah, I’m feeling so overwhelmed right now! I’ve got a total of three award nominations now, and I just can’t help but feel ever more humble. Because what I do, what I write, it’s really nothing compared to the work 90% of the bloggers do here, but you guys love Couch Potahto nonetheless. A big hug and a thank you to all my followers ❤
My deepest thank you to my fellow Pakistani sister, RandomBytes from Random Bytes From Life for nominating me for the “Infinity Dreams Award”. RandomBytes writes about anything and everything from her life as a wonderful Mom and a rockstar at life. So please do “Follow” her and give her a message from me that I love her. 😉
As for the second award, haha, wow, thank you so so very much MyPersonalThing from “My Personal Thing – Musings From An Unknown” for nominating me for “The Versatile Blogger Award”. I didn’t know I was a versatile blogger until you nominated me 😛 MyPersonalThing writes about her personal musings which are an absolute delight to read, so please please “Follow” her blog as well. She’s such a sweetheart! ❤
Now why did I cover both these nominations in one post? It’s because both of these awards have exactly the same rules, which are:
- Thank the person who gave you this award, and include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 10-15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. (might I add they must be super-cool and totally deserve the nomination)
- Nominate those 10-15 bloggers for the Award — you may include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things/facts about yourself.
Now I couldn’t come up with 14 facts about myself, so I thought why not just share 7 and nominate 10 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award and 10 for the Infinity Dreams Award. That way it’s a win-win situation for all of us.
So here are the 7 Interesting Facts About Abeeha the Mahmood:
- The first Rated “R” movie I watched was The Green Mile when I was 6, (don’t worry, I watched the censored version coz that was the time when the censor board was really active in my country) and I’m proud to say that even at that young age I appreciated such a work of art. I remember crying my eyes out when it ended. 😥
- I’m a big fan of saying “I love you” to all my friends. I don’t know it just comes out of my mouth without me even thinking about it. It’s like a suffix to my thank yous. For example, “Oh thanks so muchhh, dear, I love youuu.” Thank God I don’t have any male friends otherwise they might get the wrong idea. 😛
- I’m a super-procrastinator at heart. Look up, see the blog name? Yeah. But as much as I’m a procrastinator, I’m also equally ambitious coz I’m always taking up opportunities for work and other creative stuff, always planning for my big ideas for success. It’s really frustrating, juggling both of these sides of my personality
- I have this nervous tic. All of us have one, but mine is playing with something with my hands. I ALWAYS have to do something with my hands. Whether it’s playing with a pen, or my cellphone, or even a safety pin, there always has to be something. In. My. Hands. Twenty. Four. Seven! I get really confused without it.
- I once murdered a baby chick 😥 I’m not proud of it. It still haunts me to this day. Come on, I was 11 and I bought this baby chick from someplace near the school. I brought it home but it kept chirping, so frikkin loudly! And as fate would have it, that day my mom was really sick, running a fever, and she asked me to quiet it down. I had no idea what to do with it. I made a compulsive purchase! I had no idea what it ate, and how to take care of it, so I went upstairs, up to the rooftop and I was so confused that I climbed my neighbors fence and put the chick on their balcony, and ran back home. I don’t know what happened to it, but I still think I murdered it 😥 Sorry chicky 😥
- Talking of chicks; I love reading chick-lit. And I also love to watch corny, cheesy romantic films like You’ve Got Mail, Music and Lyrics, Just Like Heaven etc. I’m a hopeless romantic at heart. Boo 😦
- I hate texting. I tend to ignore people’s texts that start with “Hi.”, “What are you doing?”, and “What’s up?” Nothing’s up, you fool, except the sky (or the ceiling if you’re indoors). If someone wants a real response from me on text she/he better talk with a particular purpose in mind.
Now, time for the nominations. First up it’s the Infinity Dreams Award. *applause*
- Musings of a Frequent Flying Scientist
- Her, Here, Now
- Trebled Experience
- Beyond Beirut
- Andrea Blossom
- Patchwork Rainbows
- Ninakimani’s Blog
- Love Yourself Again
- The Ninth Life
- The Secret Keeper
I’m sure most of them have already been nominated for this award, coz they’re too darn AWESOME!
Next up, the nominations for the Versatile Blogger Award. Please give a warm welcome toooooo:
- Little Debbie
- Just a Blog Rambling On
- Akhiz Munawar
- Vienna Olive
- Spoons, Sailing, CRPS and Penguins
- A Little Bit of This, A Little Bit of That
- Unduly Unruly
- Quiet Ramblings
Again, I am definitely sure that they have also had there fair share of award nominations, coz just look at them, they’re amazing (way better than me)! But still, you guys, read my boring facts and thank me for the nomination 😛
Hehe just kidding.
Please everyone, follow these awesomesauce bloggers, and spread the love! ❤